From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dealer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dealer may refer to:
- Antique dealer, someone who sells Antiques
- Art dealer, gallerist, a person or company that buys and sells works of art
- Broker-dealer, a legal term for a business firm that buys and sells securities before selling the securities to customers
- Car dealership
- Croupier or poker dealer, the player who deals cards, or the employee of a gaming establishment who deals the cards
- Dealer (franchising), a person who sells on behalf of a company or organization, particularly in the automobile industry
- Dealer a song by Deep Purple from their 1975 album, Come Taste the Band
- Dealer, a song by Traffic from their 1967 album, Mr. Fantasy
- Dealers (film), a 1989 British film
- Dealers (TV series), a reality television series where five art and antique dealers bid on items
- Drug dealer, a person who sells illegal drugs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.