From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dearborn may refer to:
In the United States, all named after Henry Dearborn (1751–1829):
- Dearborn, Michigan
- Dearborn Heights, Michigan
- Dearborn Township, Michigan, 1 April 1833 - 20 June 1960.
- Dearborn, Missouri
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Fort Dearborn (present-day Chicago, Illinois)
- Fort Dearborn (Mississippi), in Washington, Mississippi
- Fort Dearborn (New Hampshire), in present-day Odiorne State Park
- Dearborn River, Montana
- Dearborn School in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Dearborn (surname)
- Henry Dearborn, referred to above; U.S. Secretary of War under President Thomas Jefferson, Senior Officer of the U.S. Army during the War of 1812
- Dearborn, a light four-wheeled carriage with curtained sides
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dearborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.