Death & Taxes
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Benjamin Franklin|
Death and taxes is a common reference to the famous quotation:
Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.—Benjamin Franklin, in a letter to Jean-Baptiste Leroy, 1789
Death and Taxes may also refer to:
- Death & Taxes (film), a 1993 Jeffery J. Jackson movie about Gordon Kahl
- Death & Taxes, a beer produced by Moonlight Brewing Company
- "Death & Taxes", a 2007 episode of Theme Time Radio Hour
- "Death and Taxes", a song on the 2000 Kid Dynamite album Shorter, Faster, Louder
- "Death & Taxes", a 64k Intro winner of the Scene.org Awards
- Death and Taxes, a 1931 poetry collection by Dorothy Parker
- Death and Taxes, the 1941 debut novel by David F. Dodge
- Death and Taxes, a 1967 novel by Thomas B. Dewey
- Death and Taxes, a 1976 book by Hans Sennholz
- Death and Taxes, a 1990 comic by Frank Miller; see Give Me Liberty
- Lobo: Death & Taxes, a 1996 comic book miniseries; see List of DC Comics publications
- Groo: Death & Taxes, a comic book miniseries; see Groo the Wanderer
- "Death and Taxes", a 1959 episode of Bat Masterson (TV series)
- "Death and Taxes", a 1986 episode of Magnum, P.I.; see List of Magnum, P.I. episodes
- "Death and Taxes", a 1990 episode of Mancuso, F.B.I.
- "Death and Taxes", a 1991 episode of Zorro; see List of Zorro episodes (1990 series)
- "Death and Taxes", a 1994 episode of The Bill; see List of The Bill episodes (series 10)
- "Death and Taxes", a 1999 episode of Twice in a Lifetime
- "Death and Taxes", a 2001 episode of Blue Murder; see List of Blue Murder episodes
- "Death and Taxes", a 2003 episode of ER; see ER (season 10)
- Death and Taxes: Joe Stack's Attack on the IRS, a 2010 CNN TV documentary about Joe Stack's suicide attack
- Video Games
- "Nothing is certain but death and taxes.", a quote on the promotional poster for the mission undercover on Payday: The Heist
- Name of a strategy of a Magic The Gathering's Grimoire, who receive the same name.
- "Death and Taxes", title of a fictional book written by one of the characters in the 2006 US movie "Stranger than Fiction"
- The quote is used in the 1998 movie Meet Joe Black: "Drew" And who would've thought... you, an IRS agent", Joe Black: "Death and Taxes."
- Bullock, Christopher. "The Cobler of Preston". Retrieved 14 January 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.