From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deathbed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A deathbed is a place where a person dies or lies in during the last few hours before death.
Deathbed may also refer to:
- Deathbed conversion, a religious faith conversion
- Deathbed confession, a confession of some sort when someone is assumed to be close to death
- Death Bed: The Bed That Eats, a 1977 horror film
- "Deathbed," the final track from Relient K's album Five Score and Seven Years Ago
- Articulo mortis, Latin for "Deathbed", a term used in a legal sense for acts and events entered into before, and especially in contemplation of, death. Similar to Deathbed confession or deathbed conversion.
- "Deathbed", the second single for There For Tomorrow's album A Little Faster.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deathbed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.