|Birth name||Deborah Cameron|
September 14, 1958 |
Miami, Florida, United States
|Associated acts||Etta Cameron, Tommy Seebach|
Her career started in 1976, when she was awarded the prize "Most promising student" at The Music School at the University of Miami. In 1978, she went to Copenhagen, where her mother Etta already lived. She represented Denmark in the Eurovision Song Contest 1981, duetting with Tommy Seebach. They performed the song "Krøller eller ej" (Curls or not), finishing 11th with 41 points.
- Debbie Cameron (http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/debbie_cameron/debbie_cameron/)
- New York Date
- Be With Me
- Brief Encounter, duet, with Richard Boone
- Debbie Cameron
- Maybe We, with the band Buki Yamaz
- "Greenback Dollar" / "I Don`t Wanna See You Cry" (http://www.45cat.com/record/1a00639443)
- "Call Me Tonight"
- "Game of My Life"
- "You To Me Are Everything"
- "Glad That's It's Over"
- "Accepted By Society"
- "Krøller eller ej", (Curls or not) duet with Tommy Seebach
- "Jeg en gård mig bygge vil" (I want to build a Farm)
- "I See The Moon"
- "Stuck On You"
- "Boogie Woogie Rendez-Vous"
- Disco Dance Party
Vocals: Debbie Cameron, Sanne Salomonsen & Michael Elo
Soundtrack of the film Den eneste ene (The One and Only)
She has participated in the Danish film Hodja fra Pjort (Hodja from Pjort) in 1985. She also played herself in the Norwegian film De Blå Ulvene (The Blue Wolfs) in 1993.
with Tænker altid på dig
|Denmark in the Eurovision Song Contest
with Video, Video