Debbie Stoller is a New York Times best-selling American author, publisher and feminist commentator whose work includes magazines as well as books. She lives in Brooklyn, New York City, New York.
Stoller is the co-founder, co-owner, and editor-in-chief of the third wave feminist, popular culture magazine BUST, which launched in 1993, and is often credited with being one of the founders of "girlie feminism," a third-wave strategy in which traditional feminine activities and traits—especially those rejected by second wave feminists of the 1970s as being oppressive—are re-evaluated and oftentimes embraced. In 1999, Stoller co-edited "The BUST Guide to the New Girl Order," which was a compilation of the best writing from BUST magazine to that point. In 1999, Stoller formed a Stitch 'n Bitch group in New York City's East Village to teach and encourage others to knit, and began writing about her hobby and her group in BUST magazine. In 2003, Stoller authored Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter’s Handbook, the first of the best-selling Stitch'n Bitch series of knitting books, calendars and journals. It was followed by Stitch 'n Bitch Nation also a New York Times bestseller, Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker, and Son of Stitch 'n Bitch. She hosts and teaches on Stitch 'n Beach cruises and Stitch 'n Bitch Tuscany. Stoller empowers her readers to take on the "feminine" activity of knitting and organize their own Stitch 'N Bitch sessions in their communities. In 2010, Stoller teamed with Red Heart to launch her own yarn line, Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller.
Guest appearances 
Stoller has appeared on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, The Roseanne Show, Good Morning America, The Today Show, and NPR’s All Things Considered. Stoller has appeared as special guest at the Dutch Stitch 'n Bitch Dag in Rotterdam each year since 2006. She made her debut appearance at a UK knitting show on 10 November 2007 as special guest for I Knit London's UK Stitch 'n Bitch Day 2007 where she hosted a workshop, fashion parade and booklaunch for the fourth in her Stitch 'n BItch book series: Son of Stitch 'n Bitch.
- Karp, Marcelle and Stoller, Debbie, Editors (1999). The Bust Guide to the New Girl Order. Penguin. ISBN 0-14-027774-9.
- Stoller, Debbie (2003). Stitch ‘n Bitch: The Knitter’s Handbook. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-2818-2.
- Stoller, Debbie (2004). Stitch ‘n Bitch Nation. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-3590-1.
- Stoller, Debbie (2005). Stitch ‘n Bitch :A Knitter's Design Journal. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-3833-1.
- Stoller, Debbie (2006). Stitch ‘n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-3986-9.
- Stoller, Debbie (2006). Stitch ‘n Bitch 2007 Page-A-Day Calendar. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-4288-6.
- Stoller, Debbie (2007). Son of Stitch ‘n Bitch : 45 Projects to Knit and Crochet for Men. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-4617-2.
- Stoller, Debbie (2007). Stitch ‘n Bitch 2008 Page-A-Day Calendar. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-4573-7.
- Stoller, Debbie (2010). Stitch ‘n Bitch Advanced. Workman Publishing Co. ISBN 0-7611-3597-9.
- Knit Happens (Stoller's promotional site)
- Bust Magazine (Official site)
- UK Stitch 'n Bitch Day 2007 (UK debut)
- Stitch n' Bitch (Official home of the Stitch n' Bitch knitting groups)
- Stitch n' Beach (Knitting Cruises)