Deborah K. Jones
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Deborah K. Jones|
|11th United States Ambassador to Libya|
June 7, 2012
|Preceded by||J. Christopher Stevens|
|14th United States Ambassador to Kuwait|
|Preceded by||Richard LeBaron|
|Succeeded by||Matthew H. Tueller|
|Born||Deborah K. Jones|
|Spouse(s)||Richard G. Olson|
|Alma mater||Brigham Young University|
Deborah K. Jones is an American diplomat currently serving as United States Ambassador to Libya.  Prior to her appointment in Libya, she was the United States Ambassador to Kuwait from 2008 to 2011.
- Gordon, Michael R. "Obama Meets Libyan Premier and Names Envoy". The New York Times (March 13, 2013). Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Ambassador | Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya". Libya.usembassy.gov. 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "Ambassador Deborah K. Jones | Embassy of the United States Kuwait City, Kuwait". Kuwait.usembassy.gov. 2008-04-19. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "New US ambassador named". Libya Herald. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Ambassador Deborah K. Jones". United States State Department. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Ambassador Deborah Jones on Libya". CSPAN. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "US Ambassador Lectures at AUK on "The History and Influence of US Higher Education in the Middle East"". American University of Kuwait. Retrieved 28 July 2014.