From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Tennessee House of Representatives
from the 81st district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Jimmy Naifeh|
|Born||May 28, 1956|
|Alma mater||Arkansas State University
University of Memphis
- 2012 When District 81 incumbent Democratic Representative Jimmy Naifeh retired and left the seat open, Moody ran in the four-way August 2, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 2,578 votes (44.5%) and won the three-way November 6, 2012 General election with 12,690 votes (55.8%) against Democratic nominee Conneye Albright and Independent candidate Tommy Hill.
- "Rep. Debra Moody". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "Debra Moody's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Republican Primary". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 191. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 86. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Debra Moody at Ballotpedia
- Debra Moody at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|