From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up debut, debuted, or début in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A debut, also spelled début, is the first public performance of an entertainer or first publication of media. Debut may refer to:
- Debut (Björk album), a 1993 album by Björk
- Debut E.P., a 2000 release by Korean pop rock band Bulldog Mansion
- The Debut, a 2001 independent feature-length film directed by Gene Cajayon
- "The Debut" (The O.C.), fourth episode season one of the television series
- Debut Records, a U.S. jazz record label
- Debut novel, an author's first published novel
- List of directorial debuts, a list of film directorial debuts in chronological order
- Debutante, a young lady from an aristocratic family who has reached the age of maturity
- Philippine Debut, a coming-of-age celebration for Filipino women
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.