From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up debut, debuted, or début in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A debut, also spelled début, is the first public performance of an entertainer or first publication of media.
Debut may also refer to:
- Debut novel, an author's first published novel
- Philippine Debut, a coming-of-age celebration for Filipino women
- Debutante, a young lady from an aristocratic family who has reached the age of maturity
Film and TV
- The Debut, a 2001 independent feature-length film directed by Gene Cajayon
- "The Debut" (The O.C.), fourth episode season one of the television series
- Debut Records, a U.S. jazz record label
- Debut (Björk album), a 1993 album by Björk
- Debut E.P., a common title placeholder for self-titled debut EPs, for example:
- Debut EP, Delays (band)
- "Debut", Malcolm Mitchell And His Orchestra 1955
- "Debut", song and single by Oscar Peterson 1950
- "Debut", Tommy Whittle 1954
- List of directorial debuts, a list of film directorial debuts in chronological order
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.