From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deca or DECA may refer to:
- deca-, also spelled "deka-", a prefix in the International System of Units
- DECA (organization), a business-marketing student organization
- Deca, a journalism cooperative
- DECA, DirecTV Ethernet Coaxial Adapter
- Decabromodiphenyl ether, an organic compound
- Discovering the Educational Consequences of Advanced Technical Education (DECA), a National Science Foundation funded research grant
- Defense Commissary Agency
- Nandrolone, the active ingredient in the steroid Deca-Durabolin, commonly referred to as Deca
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.