From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Decameron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decameron can refer to:
- The Decameron, a 14th-century writing by Italian author Giovanni Boccaccio, circa 1353.
- Il Decameron, the 1971 Italian film by Pier Paolo Pasolini.
- Decameron '300, the 1972 Italian film by Renato Savino.
- Decameron: Two Naughty Tales, a gay pornographic film by Lucas Kazan
- Decameron (band), British folk-rock band.
- Decameron (resort), International hotel and resort chain founded in Colombia with presence in over 10 countries.
- Decameron (TV program), Italian TV satiric program running since 2007 to present.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.