From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several things share the name decapod, from the Greek decapoda meaning "ten-legged":
- Crustaceans in the Order Decapoda, such as lobsters and crabs
- Several steam locomotive wheel arrangements were also called Decapods, especially the 2-10-0
- Decapod was an experimental 0-10-0 steam locomotive built by the Great Eastern Railway.
- Decapodians are decapod-like fictional characters in the cartoon series Futurama
- Decapodiformes are ten-limbed cephalopods with eight arms and two tentacles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.