From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Decapod, from the Greek decapoda meaning "ten-footed", may refer to:
- Order Decapoda, crustaceans such as lobsters and crabs
- Several steam locomotive wheel arrangements, especially the 2-10-0
- GER Decapod, an experimental 0-10-0 steam locomotive built by the Great Eastern Railway
- Decapodians, decapod-like fictional characters in the cartoon series Futurama
- Decapodiformes, ten-limbed cephalopods with eight arms and two tentacles
- "The Decapod", the third episode of the second series of the 1960s British television series The Avengers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decapod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.