|Origin||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
|Labels||Polyvinyl Records, Listening Party Records|
Decibully was an indie rock band based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin that formed in 2001 and played their final show early in 2011. The band was signed to Polyvinyl Records. However, Decibully's final two albums, World Travels Fast & "Self Titled" (Ta Da, Booyah, Chainsaw, Us) were released by Listening Party Records (downloads of those records can be found on www.listeningpartyrecords.com). Decibully successfully toured the US, Canada & Europe multiple times and gathered a small, but enthusiastic following for their renowned live show. Each record was recorded & produced in-house by Ryan Weber.
- You Might Be A Winner. You Might Be A Loser — January, 2002
- Decibully (3 Song EP) — September, 2003
- City of Festivals — Polyvinyl Records, October, 2003
- Sing Out America! — Polyvinyl, March, 2005
- "Tour EP '06" - August, 2006
- World Travels Fast - [Listening Party], December, 2009
- Self-Titled (Ta Da, Booyah, Chainsaw, Us)- [Listening Party] April, 2011
- William J. Seidel (vocals, guitar, percussion, Rhodes) - Founder, (ex-Camden, New Sense, The Promise Ring)
- W. Kenneth Siebert (guitarist, pan flute) - Original Member (ex-Since By Man. Current: No Future)
- Ryan Weber (lap steel, synths, guitar, percussion), (ex-Camden, New Sense, The Promise Ring. Current: Eric & Magill)
- Nicholas Sanborn (keyboardist, accordion, rhodes) (ex-Headlights. Current: Megafaun)
- Aaron Vold (Drums, Percussion) (ex-Teacups, Por Avion)
- Andy Menchal (bass) (ex-Temper Temper)
- Jason Gnewikow (drums), ex-The Promise Ring
- Nick Westfahl (keyboards) - Original Member
- Eric "Doc" Holliday (banjo, electric guitars, backing vocals, harmonica)
- Justin Klug (bass)
- Jim Neumyer (guitar, percussion)
- Polyvinyl Records Official Site
- Stylus review of "Sing Out America"
- Hartford Advocate review of "Sing Out America"
- Official Decibully MySpace site
- video of "Penny Look Down"
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|