From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decipher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decipherment is the analysis of documents written in ancient languages.
Decipher may also refer to:
- Decipher (novel), the novel by Stel Pavlou
- Decipher (After Forever album), 2001 album
- Decipher (John Taylor album)
- Decipher, Inc., a game publisher based in Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- DECIPHER, database of chromosome abnormalities identified from analysis of patient DNA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.