From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decision may refer to:
Law and politics
- European Union decision
- Judgment (law), as the outcome of a legal case
- Landmark decision, the outcome of a case that sets a legal precedent
- Per curiam decision, by a court with multiple judges
Sports, arts, and entertainment
- "Decision", a song by Busta Rhymes from the album Back on My B.S.
- Decision (baseball), a statistical credit earned by a baseball pitcher
- Decision (TV series), an American anthology TV series
- The Decision (play), by the 20th-century German dramatist Bertolt Brecht
- The Decision (TV special), in which NBA player LeBron James announced that he would switch teams
- The Decision (Animorphs), a 1998 book in the Animorphs series
- "The Decision" (song), by English indie rock band Young Knives
- Decisions (professional wrestling), by which a wrestler scores a point against his opponent
- Decisions (George Adams and Don Pullen album), 1984
- Decisions (The Winans album), 1987
- "Decisions" (song), by Borgore featuring Miley Cyrus
- Decision (novel), a 1983 political novel by Allen Drury
- Other disambiguation pages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.