From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A decision is the selection between possible actions. A choice is the selection between two or more objects.
The term decision may refer to:
- Law and politics
- European Union decision
- Judgment (law), as the outcome of a legal case
- Landmark decision, the outcome of a case that sets a legal precedent
- Per curiam decision, by a court with multiple judges
- Sports, Arts, and Entertainment
- Decision, a song by Busta Rhymes from the album Back on My B.S.
- Decision (baseball), a statistical credit earned by a baseball pitcher
- Decisions (professional wrestling), a means by which a wrestler scores a point against his opponent
- The Decision (play), by the 20th-century German dramatist Bertolt Brecht
- The Decision (TV special), in which NBA player LeBron James announced that he would switch teams
- The Decision (Animorphs), a book in the Animorphs series
- "The Decision" (song), by English indie rock band Young Knives
- Decisions (album), a 1984 album by the George Adams–Don Pullen Quartet
- Decisions EP, by Borgore
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.