From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deck may refer to:
- Deck (ship), a floor of a ship
- Bus deck, referring to the number of passenger levels on a bus
Buildings and structures
- Deck (building), an outdoor floor attached to a building made of only wood or woodlike material
- Deck (bridge), the roadway surface of a bridge
- The concrete or tile area surrounding a swimming pool
- Another name for a storey
- Deck arch bridge, a type of bridge
- Observation deck, a platform situated upon a tall architectural structure or natural feature
- Orthotropic deck
- Roof deck, the framing and sheathing to which roofing material is applied
- Rooftop deck, also called a rooftop terrace
Games and sports
- Stage (theatre)
- Deck Afta, a character from the anime Space Runaway Ideon
- Head unit
- Phonograph turntable
- Cassette deck, a type of tape machine for playing and recording compact cassettes
- Tape deck, a sound recording and playback device
- Deck (surname)
- Deck (news), a phrase, sentence or several sentences near the title of an article or story
- All pages beginning with "Deck"
- All pages with titles containing "Deck"
- Common names for decks
- Double decker (disambiguation)
- Deque - Double-ended queue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.