From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deck may refer to:
- Deck (building), an outdoor floor attached to a building made of only wood or woodlike material
- Deck (bridge), the roadway surface of a bridge
- Decking, a garden structure with a suspended wooden surface
- The concrete or tile area surrounding a swimming pool
- Another name for a storey
- Deck arch bridge, a type of bridge
- The flight deck of an aircraft carrier
- Gun deck, a term originally referred to a deck aboard a ship that was primarily used for mounting a cannon
- Observation deck, a platform situated upon a tall architectural structure or natural feature
- Orthotropic deck
- Promenade deck, a deck found at most passenger ships
- Roof deck, a roof system
- Well deck, a deck that is low than decks fore and aft, usually at the main deck level
Games and sports
- Stage (theatre)
- Deck Afta, a character from the anime Space Runaway Ideon
- Head unit
- Phonograph turntable
- Cassette deck, a type of tape machine for playing and recording compact cassettes
- Tape deck, a sound recording and playback device
- Deck (surname)
- Deck (news), a phrase, sentence or several sentences near the title of an article or story
- All pages beginning with "Deck"
- All pages with titles containing "Deck"
- Common names for decks
- Double decker (disambiguation)
- Deque - Double-ended queue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.