Deck the Halls (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Deck the Halls (film))
The phrase Deck the Halls can refer to:
- The Christmas carol "Deck the Halls"
- Deck the Halls (novel) by Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark
- Deck the Halls (2005 film), made-for-TV Christmas film starring Gabrielle Carteris and Steve Bacic
- Deck the Halls (2006 film) starring Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick
- Deck the Halls, Bruise Your Hand, Christmas CD by Relient K
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.