Declassification of UFO documents
Declassification of UFO documents began by the United Kingdom in 2008. Russia, Ecuador, United States, France, Denmark, Brazil, Sweden, Canada and many countries follow that decision during 2009 making public all the material they had in possession. The government of New Zealand has stated that it will release UFO files in 2010 after personal information is removed.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
- Gates, Charlie (2010-01-23). "The Kiwi X-files - UFO papers to be made public". The Press. p. 1.
- Declassified documents
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Fenomenum (Brazilian site): Brazil, Australia, England, Argentina, France, Spain, United States and Canada.
- News reports
-  BBC news about UFO documents
-  Argentinean CEFORA (English/Spanish site)
-  Argentinean CEFORA (Spanish site)