From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decoding, decode, or decoder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoding is the process of transforming information from a difficult to understand stored symbols format to one that is easier to understand -which is the reverse of encoding. The corresponding verb is to decode. Specifically, it may also refer to:
- Parsing in computer science
- Digital-to-analog converter, "decoding" of a digital signal
- Phonics decoding in communication theory
- Decode (song), a 2008 song by Paramore
- deCODE genetics
- Decode (Oracle)
- code (disambiguation)
- Decoding methods, methods in communication theory for decoding codewords sent over a noisy channel
- Codec (coder-decoder)
- recode (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.