From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decoration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoration may refer to:
- Decorative arts
- the craft of a house painter and decorator
- An object or act intended to increase beauty of a person, room, etc.
- An object, such as a medal or an order, that is awarded to honor the recipient: see List of prizes, medals, and awards
- Cake decorating, the art of making a usually ordinary cake visually interesting
- USB decoration, a decorative device that uses the Universal Serial Bus connector
- Christmas decoration, decorations used at Christmas time
- In-glaze decoration, a method of decorating ceramics - decoration applied before firing
- On-glaze decoration, a method of decorating ceramics - decoration applied after glazing
- In-mould decoration, a method of decorating moulded plastics
- Interior design, the internal finishing of a building
- Name decoration, a technique used in most programming languages
- Window decoration, in computing are the window's visual elements drawn by a window manager
- Web decoration, conspicuous silk structure in the webs of some spiders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.