Decoration Day is the former name of the Memorial Day holiday in the United States. Memorial Day began as Decoration Day in the immediate aftermath of the American Civil War. It was a tradition initiated by General John A. Logan, leader of an organization for Northern Civil War veterans.
Decoration Day may also refer to:
- Decoration Day (album), a 2003 album by Drive-By Truckers
- Decoration Day at Old Soldiers' Home, a 1914 American film produced by Vitagraph Company of America
- Decoration Day (film), a 1990 American film based on a novel by John William Corrington
- "Decoration Day" (music), the 2nd movement of A Symphony: New England Holidays by American composer Charles Ives
- "Decoration Day" (song), a song by Sonny Boy Williamson I, later performed by John Lee Hooker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoration Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.