From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Decouple)
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (March 2014)|
|Look up decoupling or coupling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoupling is a action, phenomenon, or thing opposite to coupling.
In particular, decoupling may refer ro:
- Decoupling (cosmology)
- Decoupling (meteorology)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance decoupling
- Uncoupling (neuropsychopharmacology)
- Decoupling (electronics), the prevention of undesired coupling between subsystems via power supply connections
- Amelioration of coupling (computer programming)
- Decoupling (probability)
- Decoupling (mathematical analysis)
- Eco-economic decoupling, a situation where a region decreases its energy or resource-intensity while still growing its economy
- Decoupling and re-coupling in economics
- Decoupling (utility regulation)
- Decoupling (advertising)
- Decoupling (organizational studies)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.