From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A decoy is a person, device, or event meant to distract.
Decoy or Decoys may also refer to:
In film and television:
- Decoy (film), a 1946 film noir
- Decoy (1995 film), an action film starring Peter Weller
- Decoys (film), a 2004 science fiction horror film
- The Decoy (disambiguation), the name of several films
- Decoy (TV series), a 1950s television series
- "Decoys", an episode of the television show Frasier (season 6)
- Decoy (album), a 1984 album by Miles Davis
- Decoy (EP), a 1995 EP by Good Riddance
- "Decoy", a song by Paramore
- HMS Decoy, several British Royal Navy vessels
- USS Decoy (1822), a US Navy schooner
- PS Decoy, a modern sea-going paddle steamer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.