From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
February 4, 1992 |
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg)|
|College team||Florida Gators|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||100 m: 10.27 (-1.8)
200 m: 19.97 (-0.6)
400 m: 46.38
A native of Miami, Dukes attended Booker T. Washington High School, where he ran track and played on the football varsity, being teammates with Quinton Dunbar, Lynden Trail, Eduardo Clements and Elkino Watson.
- Boys' track and field final marks: World champs
- Mulkeen, Jon (April 4, 2014). "Blazing sprint times from Dukes and Atkins". IAAF. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Laguna, Lawrence (April 5, 2014). "Dukes leads charge for Gators at home meet". The Independent Florida Alligator. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "The All-Time Collegiate Men's 200 List". Track & Field News. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Dedric Dukes profile at IAAF
- DyeStat profile for Dedric Dukes
- Florida Gators bio
- Scout.com Recruiting Profile
|This biographical article about an American sprinter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|