Ferris has participated in group exhibitions at Saatchi Gallery, London; Taka Ishii Gallery, Tokyo; Tate Britain, London; City Gallery Prague, Prague; Prague Biennale, Prague; Andrea Rosen Gallery, New York; and the Royal Academy. She has had solo shows at Taro Nasu Gallery, Tokyo and Corvi-Mora, London.
- Martin Coomer, "Ein Ding Schönheit ist ein Glück auf immer", Time Out, November 23–30, p. 44 (2005)
- Roy Exley, "Dee Ferris", Flash Art, November - December, p. 72 (2004)
- JJ Charlesworth, "Fever", Flash Art, November - December, pp. 84–87 (2004)
- Matt Price, "Mixed Paint", Flash Art, November - December, p. 91 (2004)
- Dan Smith, "Dee Ferris", Art Review, November, p. 143 (2004)
- JJ Charlesworth, "on art's permissive society", Modern Painters, Autumn, pp. 74–76 (2004)
- JJ Charlesworth, "I Want! I Want!", Art Monthly, October, pp. 33–35 (2003)
- Rose Aidin, "Dogs and Doigs", Art News, Summer, p. 128 (2003)
- Michael Wilson, "Exploring Landscape: Eight Views from Britain", Art Monthly, March, pp. 32–34 (2003)
- Martha Schwendener, "Critics Picks", Artforum, February (2003)
- Strange Solution, tate.org
- Roberta Smith, ART IN REVIEW; Exploring Landscape -- Eight Views From Britain, New York Times, Feb 14, 2003.
- Neil Mulholland, Expander, Frieze, Feb 2005.
- Sarah marsh, Corporate art is on the prowl for hot young things Rueters, Jan 24, 2008.
|This biographical article about a painter from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|