From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deeds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deeds may refer to:
- Deed, a legal instrument used to grant a right
- Sen. Creigh Deeds, an American politician, member of the Virginia Senate and Democratic Nominee for the 2009 Gubinatorial race of the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Development Education Society (DEEDS), an Indian non-governmental organization
- Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, a 1936 comedy film starring Gary Cooper
- Mr. Deeds, a 2002 remake of Mr Deeds Goes to Town starring Adam Sandler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.