Deep Creek, Florida
|Deep Creek, Florida|
|Elevation||3 ft (1 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Deep Creek is a deed restricted unincorporated community in Charlotte County, Florida, United States. It lies 5.5 miles (8.9 km) east northeast of Port Charlotte. The community is part of the Punta Gorda Metropolitan Statistical Area. Deep Creek is served by utilities of both Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte. Deep Creek's mail is processed at the Punta Gorda post office, but telephone numbers in the area are registered as Port Charlotte.
Public K-12 education is provided by Charlotte County Public Schools Traditionally, elementary school students in the area attended Deep Creek Elementary School, middle school students attended Punta Gorda Middle School, and high school students attended Charlotte High School, but an increasing amount of students are opting to attend other CCPS schools through the School Choice open enrollment program, especially at high school level.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Deep Creek, Florida
- "Welcome to Section 23 POA". Section 23 Property Owner's Association. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "Phone Tracer Results For (941) 764-6674 (Section 23 POA's phone number)". FreeCellPhoneTracer.com. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "School Locator". Charlotte County Public Schools. Archived from the original on 2008-04-10. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "Elementary School Boundaries". Charlotte County Public Schools. Retrieved 2008-10-06.[dead link]
- "Middle School Boundaries". Charlotte County Public Schools. Retrieved 2008-10-06.[dead link]
- "High School Boundaries". Charlotte County Public Schools. Retrieved 2008-10-06.[dead link]
- "School Choice". Charlotte County Public Schools. Archived from the original on 2008-06-16. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
|This Florida state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|