Deep South Conference
|Deep South Conference
|Sports fielded||men's college lacrosse (men's: 9; women's: n/a)|
|Headquarters||Salisbury, North Carolina|
The conference began in 1994 as the Deep South League with five inaugural members Catawba, Greensboro, Limestone, Pfeiffer, and Virginia Tech. In 1995 Greensboro and Virginia Tech left the conference and it added St. Andrews. In 1997 the DSC added Wingate and Lees-McRae in 1999 Mars Hill became the seventh member of the conference. In 2004 Queens joined the Deep South followed by Belmont Abbey and Presbyterian a few seasons later in 2006. In 2006 the conference saw its largest membership, with ten member schools. Following the 2006 season the Conference Carolinas began sponsoring men's lacrosse causing several members to leave the Deep South. In 2009 Florida Southern joined the Deep South Conference and in 2011 Lenoir-Rhyne began sponsoring lacrosse and joined the DSC. The conference continued expansion in 2012, adding Florida Tech and The University of Tampas, bringing the conference to nine members.
|Catawba College||Salisbury, North Carolina||United Church of Christ||1,358||Catawba Indians||South Atlantic Conference|
|Florida Southern College||Lakeland, Florida||Methodist||2,426||Moccasins||Sunshine State Conference|
|Florida Institute of Technology||Melbourne, Florida||Private||8,985||Panthers||Sunshine State Conference|
|Lenoir-Rhyne University||Hickory, North Carolina||Lutheran (ELCA)||1,674||Bears||South Atlantic Conference|
|Mars Hill College||Mars Hill, North Carolina||Baptist||1,237||Lions||South Atlantic Conference|
|Rollins College||Winter Park, Florida||Congregationalists||3,294||Tars||Sunshine State Conference|
|Saint Leo University||Saint Leo, Florida||Catholic||14,339||Lions||Sunshine State Conference|
|University of Tampa||Tampa, Florida||Private||10,515||Spartans||Sunshine State Conference|
|Wingate University||Wingate, North Carolina||Baptist||2,163||Bulldogs||South Atlantic Conference|
- Greensboro College (1994-1995) NCAA Division III Independent
- Virginia Tech (1994-1995) MCLA Division I SouthEastern Lacrosse Conference
- Limestone College (1994-2006) Conference Carolinas
- Pfeiffer University (1994-2006) Conference Carolinas
- St. Andrews Presbyterian College (1995-2006) Conference Carolinas
- Lees–McRae College (1997-2006) Conference Carolinas
- Queens University of Charlotte (2004-2006) Conference Carolinas
- Belmont Abbey College (2006) Conference Carolinas
- Presbyterian College (2006-2007) NCAA Division I Independent
- Limestone - 2000, 2002
- Limestone - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- "Deep South Conference - DSC - 2010". Inside Lacrosse. 2010. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "About". Deep South Conference. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- Staff (January 28, 2011). "Lenoir-Rhyne Lacrosse Set for Inaugural Season in 2011". LaxPower.com Lacrosse News. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "Deep South Conference adds Florida Tech and Tampa". Deep South Conference. January 31, 2012. Retrieved February 3, 2012.