From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Def Con)
|Look up DEFCON in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DEFCON is a defense alert state (numbered 1-5) used by the United States Armed Forces.
Defcon, DEFCON, DEFCON 1, etc., may also refer to:
- DEF CON, a hacker convention held annually since 1993
- Defcon (album), a 1991 industrial album by :wumpscut:
- DEFCON (video game), a 2006 real-time strategy game
- Campaign to Defend the Constitution or DefCon, an American organization for church and state separation
- Def-Con 4, a 1985 post-apocalyptic film
- Defcon 5 (video game), a 1995 science fiction first-person shooter
- Defcon 5, a 1987 SDI Simulation game by Cosmi Corporation
- Defqon.1 Festival, an electronic music festival founded in 2003
- Defconn (born 1977), South Korean rapper and comedian
- Defconn Girl (born 1990), a South Korean singer also known as Fat Cat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defcon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.