From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up default in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Default may refer to:
- Default (law), the failure to do something required by law
- Default effect (psychology), the option that a chooser receives if s/he does nothing
- Default judgment
- Default (finance), failure to satisfy the terms of a loan obligation or failure to pay back a loan
- Default (computer science), a preset setting or value that will be used if no choice is done
- Default (band), a Canadian post-grunge and alternative rock band
- defaults (software), a command line utility for plist (preference) files
- Default logic, a non-monotonic logic proposed by Raymond Reiter
- "Default" (Atoms for Peace song), 2012
- "Default" (Django Django song), 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.