From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Defence)
|Look up defense or defence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tactics and strategy
- Defense (military)
- Defense (sports)
- Biological defense (disambiguation)
- a chess opening by Black
- Civil defense
Politics and economics
Concepts in law
- HMS Defence, Royal Navy ships of this name
- Defense of a doctoral thesis, also called viva voce; see dissertation
- La Défense, a business district in Paris
- The Grande Arche, commonly known as Arche de la Défense, in Paris
- DeFence, an art project
- Haganah (Hebrew for "The Defence"), a paramilitary organization in British Palestine
- Defence mechanism
- All pages beginning with "Defense"
- All pages beginning with "Defence"
- All pages beginning with "Defensive"
- All pages with titles containing "Defense"
- All pages with titles containing "Defence"
- Defender (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.