From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Defence Medal or Defense Medal may refer to:
- Defence Medal (United Kingdom), British Commonwealth and Empire medal for service during World War II
- Australian Defence Medal, awarded since 2006
- Ciskei Defence Medal, awarded in the Republic of Ciskei from 1988 to 1994
- Civil Defence Medal, awarded in the United Kingdom and associated territories from 1961 to 2007
- Defence Medal 1940–1945, Norwegian medal for defence of Norway during World War II
- National Defence Medal, a French military decoration awarded since 1982
- Philippine Defense Medal, Philippine medal for resistance against the Japanese invasion between December 1941 and June 1942
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defence Medal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.