|Industry||Digital Marketing, sound design, Animation studio, Post-production|
Creative Bubble (2001-2011)
|Headquarters||Atlanta, United States of America|
|Key people||Jeff Katz (CEO)
Frank Radice (Expert In Residence)
Definition 6 is a digital marketing agency that was founded in Atlanta in 1996. The agency received industry recognition for an online video it created in January 2010 for Coca-Cola, entitled "Happiness Machine".
Definition 6 is a full-service digital marketing agency. It is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in New York City and London. The agency is backed by Navigation Capital Partners, an Atlanta-based private equity firm. In August 2009, Definition 6 acquired Creative Bubble, a video and post-production and sound engineering company based in New York. In December 2009, Definition 6 acquired Leach Communications, a public relations firm based in New York. In September of 2012, Definition 6 acquired acquired Synaptic Digital, an earned media and strategic content distributions company. Barry Sikes took over as CEO of Definition 6 from Michael Kogon on September 12, 2013.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- Fox Broadcasting Company
- FX Movie Channel
- General Motors
- Herschend Family Entertainment
- Hub Network
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nick Jr.
- Red Touch Media
- Sesame Street
- CLIO Gold Interactive Award (CLIO Awards May 2010)
- Advertising Age Small Agency Campaign of the Year for Coca-Cola's "Happiness Machine" (July 2010)
- Jonathan Accarrino (2010-2013) - On June 24, 2010, Definition 6 hired Jonathan Accarrino from NBC Universal, where he was responsible for all social networking promotion, training, and account voice development for on-air and online talent, franchises, and NBC Universal executives.
- Alfred Leach (2009-2012) - Definition 6 acquired PR firm Leach Communications in December 2009. 
- Coca-Cola Happiness Machine - DesignTAXI
- Definition6.com. "Definition 6 Acquires Synaptic Digital Enhancing Content Marketing Capabilities and Distribution," 25 Sept. 2012. Web. 31 July 2013.
- "adidas". Definition 6. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Aflac Benefit Solutions". Definition 6. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "General Motors". Definition 6. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Herschend Family Entertainment". Definition 6. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Mitsubishi Electric". Definition 6. Retrieved 10 December 2013.