The Degrassi Talks title card.
|Created by||Linda Schuyler|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Running time||30 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original channel||CBC (Canada)|
|Original run||February, 1992 – March, 1992|
Degrassi Talks was a Canadian television series which aired in 1992. A sequel to the popular Degrassi series of television shows, Degrassi Talks was a six-episode documentary series which featured popular Degrassi actors discussing health and social issues with teenaged audiences. Each episode was hosted by one Degrassi actor, although other actors participated in the series as well. Topics included drug abuse, gay rights, depression, and teenage pregnancy.
- Sex – hosted by Amanda Stepto.
- Alcohol – hosted by Neil Hope.
- Abuse – hosted by Rebecca Haines.
- Depression – hosted by Pat Mastroianni.
- Drugs – hosted by Siluck Saysanasay.
- Sexuality – hosted by Stacie Mistysyn.
- Degrassi Talks at the Internet Movie Database
- Degrassi Talks page on Degrassi.ca
- Theme song download