From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deidamia may refer to:
- Deidamia (mythology), from Greek mythology.
- from Greek mythology, another name for Hippodamia, wife of Pirithous.
- Deidamia I of Epirus, wife of Demetrius Poliorcetes
- Deidamia II of Epirus, last ruler of the Aeacid dynasty.
- Deidamia (opera), by George Frideric Handel.
- Deidamia (botanical genus), a genus of plants related to the Passion flowers (Passifloraceae).
- Deidamia, a former genus of crustaceans, now included in Willemoesia (Polychelidae).
- Deidamia (moth), a genus of moths in the Sphingidae family, containing the single species Deidamia inscriptum.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.