From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Del Rio or del Río is a Spanish term meaning "of / from the river", and may refer to:
Places in the United States
- Alberto Del Rio (born 1977; real name Alberto Rodríguez), Mexican professional wrestler who also performed under the name Dos Caras, Jr.
- Andrés Manuel del Río (1764–1849), scientist and naturalist who discovered the chemical element vanadium
- Carlos Alberto Arroyo del Río, Ecuadorean politician
- Dolores del Río (1905–1983), Mexican actress
- Jack Del Rio (born 1963), American football player and coach
- Olivia Del Rio (born 1969), Brazilian pornographic actress
- Vanessa del Rio (born 1952), American pornographic actress
- Yolanda del Rio (born 1955), Mexican singer
- Los del Río, Spanish Latin dance group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.