From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delaney may refer to:
Main article: Delaney (surname)
- James Delaney (disambiguation), various people
- Shelagh Delaney, English writer
- Delaney Collins, Canadian women's ice hockey player
- Delaney Gibson, American singer/songwriter
- Delaney clause, part of an amendment to the Food, Drug and Cosmetics act of 1938
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delaney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Delaney is a Gaelic name meaning strong warrior. (female)