|Elevation||784 ft (239 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1328046|
Delano is an unincorporated community in Polk County, Tennessee, United States. Delano is located near the junction of U.S. Route 411, Tennessee State Route 30, and Tennessee State Route 163 4.3 miles (6.9 km) south-southwest of Etowah. Delano has a post office with ZIP code 37325, which opened on August 14, 1909.
- "Delano". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (2004) (PDF). Polk County, Tennessee General Highway Map (Map). http://www.tdot.state.tn.us/Maps/county/co70.pdf. Retrieved March 16, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved March 16, 2012.
- Paul Leach, "Market Offers 'Safe and Responsible' Crops," Chattanooga Times Free Press, 30 June 2010. Retrieved: 30 October 2013.
|This Polk County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|