The company provides incorporation, corporate documentation solutions along with entity support services and was the top-ranked Delaware Incorporator on the 2007 Delaware Business Ledger Book of Lists. Aided by Delaware law, the state is a corporate haven with over 50% of U.S. publicly traded corporations. In addition, 60% of the Fortune 500 companies are incorporated in that state. The company's President is Russell P. Rozanski.
Delaware Intercorp’s roots started in 1992 with its predecessor company. In 1996, Delaware Intercorp, Inc. started with providing incorporation and registered agent services and was located on North Dupont Highway in New Castle, Delaware. In 2000, Delaware Intercorp moved to its current location in Newark. In 2009, Delaware Intercorp added UCC Copy Requests to its list of services available, while in 2010, the company began offering Corporate Health Check Services for clients and extended their previous Corporate Presence Package to include Bank Deposit Courier Service. In 2011, the company added Delaware Boat Registration services. The company has working relationships with several companies including Resident Limited, CSO Inc., RASE, along with Ferry, Joseph and Pearce, PA.
- State of Delaware Registered Agent listing with State of Delaware. Retrieved on 20 April 2012.
- World Trade Center Delaware Business listing. Retrieved on 18 April 2012
- Delaware Business Blog Link to Delaware Business Ledger. Retrieved on 14 April 2012.
- "About Agency". Delaware Division of Corporations.
- Delaware Intercorp Retrieved on 15 April 2012.
- Financial Times Company sales volume listing in Financial Times. Retrieved on 20 April 2012.
- Delaware Intercorp Services listing. Retrieved on 16 April 2012.
- Delaware Intercorp Official site