||Admiral W. Linton Nelson 
||Patrick Coyne, President, J. Scott Coleman, Executive Vice President, Head of Distribution, Michael J. Hogan, Executive Vice President, Head of Equity Investments, Ania Mikson, Senior Vice President, Head of Human Resources, See Yeng Quek, Executive Vice President, Head of Fixed Income Investments, David P. O'Connor, Senior Vice President,Strategic Investment Relationships and Initiatives and General Counsel, and Philip N. Russo, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
||Mutual funds, Institutional Investments, Trading & Investing, Retirement & Planning
||Approximately 500 (2011)
Delaware Investments is a US-based asset management firm with more than (USD) $165 billion in assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2011.
Key Historical Years
- 1929: Business commenced
- 1938: Delaware Investments introduced its first mutual fund
- 1972: Institutional separate account management established
- 1974: Taft-Hartley business established
- 1990: International/Global capabilities established
- 2000: Fixed income capabilities enhanced
- 2007: Launched Delaware Investments Global Funds plc
- 2010: Acquired by Macquarie Group
- (late 2011 and early 2012) Delaware Investments adds to distribution groups. Skip Corkran (client service and sales, Eastern region), Matt Schmelzer (sales, Western region) and Ryan Jaggers (insurance sales) join Delaware's institutional distribution group in various capacities (visit www.delawareinvestments.com for press releases). New regional directors on the retail side include Dennis MacDonald (Orange County, San Diego), Timothy Katusha (upstate NY, Western PA), Teddy Moran (Manhattan) and Jeffrey Lamb (San Francisco). New internal consultants include: G. Preston Connell, Jonathan Connolly, Garrett Goggin, Brent Regaldi and John Uehling.
- (Dec. 2011) Delaware Investments adds to investment expertise. Ian Ferry joined the firm's San Francisco-based Focus Growth team as an equity analyst, Karl Spaeth and William Keelan joined the Delaware Investments fixed income team. Spaeth as a private placements research analyst, and Keelan as a senior quantitative/systems analyst.
- (10/12/2011) Delaware Investments raises $124,000 for Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia in its annual charity golf tournament.
- (4/26/11) Aiden J. Redmond Jr. has joined the firm to lead its U.S. institutional business. He is overseeing Delaware’s more than $38 billion in institutional assets (as of 3/31/11). Redmond brings more than 20 years of institutional investment sales and client service experience to Delaware.
- (3/24/11) Delaware Investments was recognized as the best among 172 mutual fund companies in the small firm group category in the Lipper Fund Awards 2011, earning the Overall Small Company award as well as two of the three asset-class awards: Mixed Asset Small Company and Fixed Income Small Company. The company-level and asset-class awards are based on three-year risk-adjusted return as of Dec. 31, 2010. The firm with the highest average decile rank within each asset class, and overall, wins the award.