From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delay line may refer to:
- Propagation delay, the length of time taken for something to reach its destination
- Analog delay line, used to delay a signal
- Bi-directional delay line, a numerical analysis technique used in computer simulation for solving ordinary differential equations by converting them to hyperbolic equations
- Digital delay line, a sequential logic element
- Delay line memory, a form of computer memory used on some of the earliest digital computers
- Delay (audio effect)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delay line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.