From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Delfín)
|Look up delfin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delfin or Delfín may refer to:
- Russian submarine Delfin, the first Russian battle submarine
- Greek submarine Delfin, first submarine that ever tried to attack a ship with a torpedo
- Aero L-29 Delfín, a military trainer aircraft manufactured in Czechoslovakia
- Delfin (EP), an EP by Smak
- Lend Lease Communities, formerly Delfin Lend Lease, an Australian residential property developer
- Delfín Quishpe, Ecuadorian singer
- Victor Delfín, Peruvian sculptor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delfin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.