From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delhi is a major metropolis in northern India. The name 'Delhi' also refers to the contiguous administrative territory, the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Delhi may also refer to:
- New Delhi, urban area within the metropolis of Delhi which is the seat of the government of India
- Old Delhi
- Ethnic groups in Delhi about ancient inhabitants and villages.
- History of Delhi
- National Capital Region (India), metropolitan area of Delhi extending to 3 nearby states, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Delhi Cantonment, Cantonment area and one of the three towns in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- United States
- Delhi, California, a census-designated place
- Delhi, Colorado, an unincorporated town
- Delhi, Iowa, a city
- Delhi Dam, dam in Iowa
- Delhi, Louisiana, a town
- Delhi, Minnesota, a city
- Delhi, Wisconsin, a ghost town
- Delhi (village), New York, county seat of Delaware County
- Delhi (town), New York, in which the village of Delhi is located
- Delhi Charter Township, Michigan, a charter township
- Delhi Township, Minnesota
- Delhi Township, Hamilton County, Ohio, adjacent to Cincinnati
- Delhi, Ontario, a rural town in Norfolk County
- Delhi, Qinghai, a city in the Qinghai province, China
- Delhi: A Novel, a historical work of semi-fiction by Khushwant Singh
- HMS Delhi, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Delhi (horse), Thoroughbred racehorse and winner of 1904 Belmont Stakes
- Delicatessen, often abbreviated as deli
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.