From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
For the major river of Cappadocia, see Delice River.
Location of Delice within Turkey.
|• Mayor||İhsan Biçici (MHP)|
|• District||800.60 km2 (309.11 sq mi)|
|Elevation||702 m (2,303 ft)|
|• District density||11/km2 (29/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Delice is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 31,042 of which 10,512 live in the town of Delice.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Delice, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-16.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kırıkkale Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|