From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up delight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delight means joy or pleasure, or to give pleasure.
Delight may refer to:
- Delight (Sri Aurobindo) (1872–1950), an Indian nationalist, yogi, and poet
- Eagle of Delight (1795–1822), one of the five wives of Chief Shaumonekusse of the Otoe tribe
- Delight, Arkansas, a town in the United States
- Delight Township, Custer County, Nebraska, a township in the United States
- Dame's Delight, a women's bathing area in Oxford, United Kingdom
- Diesel's Delight, a cave in the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar
- Farmer's Delight, a historic house in Loudoun County, Virginia, United States
- 3Delight, 3D computer graphics software
- Delight Mobile, a mobile virtual network operator service based in the United Kingdom
- MV Delight, a ship hijacked November 2008 by Somali pirates
- Real Delight (1949–1969), American thoroughbred race horse
- SunnyD or Sunny Delight, an orange-flavored drink
- Afternoon Delight (disambiguation)
- Idiot's Delight (disambiguation)
- Turkish Delight (disambiguation)
- Enchantment (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Delight"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.