From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Delinquency)
|Look up Delinquent, delinquency, delinquent, or delinquents in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delinquent or delinquents may refer to:
- A person who commits a felony
- A juvenile delinquent, often shortened as delinquent is a young person (under 18) who fails to do that which is required by law; see juvenile delinquency
- A person who fails to pay a debt or other financial obligation
- The Delinquents (1989 film), an Australian film directed by Chris Thomson starring Kylie Minogue and Charlie Schlatter
- The Delinquent, an alias of a Marvel Comics character also known as Infant Terrible
- Delinquent (royalist)
- The Delinquents (group), a rap group from Oakland, California
- Fighting Delinquents, alternate title for the film Go to Hell, Hoodlums!
- Delinquent Girl Detective, English title of the manga series Sukeban Deka
- "Natural Born Delinquents", an episode of Yes, Dear
- Delinquent Habits, a hip hop group
- Delinquent Monastery, a rap group from Oakland, California
- The Delicate Delinquent, a 1957 American black and white film starring Jerry Lewis
- Delinquent Road Hazards, a group of cars in the Cars film series
- Denim delinquent, an influential rock and roll fanzine of seven issues in total, published from 1971 to 1976
- Dropout Delinquents, a Playboy TV adult faux-reality series
- Delinquent Daughters, a 1944 exploitation film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.