|Editor||Bojan Budja (acting)|
|Political alignment||Left-wing, Social liberalism|
|Headquarters||Dunajska 5, Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|Circulation||46,726 July–September 2011|
|Official website||Official website|
Delo (English: Labour) is the largest national daily newspaper in Slovenia. It was established on May 1, 1959, when two newspapers Ljudska pravica (The People's Right) and Slovenski poročevalec (The Slovenian Reporter) merged. For more than 50 years it has been involved in active co-creation of the Slovenian public space. It covers politics, economics, sports, culture and social events in Slovene language. The print edition of Delo has the International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) 0350-7521; the online edition has the ISSN 1854-6544.
Daily newspaper Delo is published by media house Delo. It offers content in print and also on web, mobile and tablet platforms. It publishes a mixture of different media, such as the tabloid Slovenske novice, bimonthly cultural newspaper Pogledi and various supplements.
Delo has the following weekly supplements:
- Posel&Denar on economy and markets (Mondays)
- Ona ("She") women's supplement (Tuesdays)
- Delo in dom ("Work and Home") about housekeeping (Wednesdays)
- Polet ("Flight" or "Enthusiasm/Drive") about recreation and free time (Thursdays)
- Vikend ("Weekend"), TV guide with additional entertainment news (Fridays)
- Sobotna priloga ("The Saturday Supplement"), a weekly supplement with commentaries, analysis and features on current events (Saturdays)
- Odprta kuhinja ("Open Kitchen"), Food guide (Sundays)
Delo publishes a special Sunday edition, Nedelo ("Idleness" or "non-work"; Nedelo is a play on words since Nedelja is Slovene for Sunday), in a smaller and bound (stapled) format.
- http://www.dnevnik.si/poslovni-dnevnik/poslovni/novice/1042557802 (in Slovene), Nov/17/2012
- http://www.razgledi.net/2011/11/24/z-izjemo-slovenskih-novic-naklade-dnevnikov-se-vedno-padajo/ (in Slovene), Aug/01/2011
- Merjenje obiskanosti spletnih strani, http://www.ris.org/db/27/12419/Raziskave/MOSS_maj_2012/ (in Slovene), Aug/02/2012