Delta Omega Epsilon
|Delta Omega Epsilon|
|Founded||April 15, 1985
College of Staten Island
|Emphasis||To encourage and assist the academic progress of fraternity brothers.|
|Motto||"A brotherhood, something that reaches beyond that of a friendship"|
|Slogan||The Smooth Brothers of Delta Omega Epsilon|
|Nicknames||Smooth Deltas, DOE Boys|
|Headquarters||New York, New York, USA|
The Fraternity of Delta Omega Epsilon (ΔΩΕ; official name Delta Omega Epsilon Incorporated) was founded on April 15, 1985 at the campus of The College of Staten Island. Delta Omega Epsilon was the first fraternity to be chartered at the school. They were a co-ed Greek Organization until it was believed a sister sorority should be broken off called Sigma Omega Epsilon. Delta Omega Epsilon was established to form a brotherhood, something that reaches beyond that of a friendship. On Feb 10th, 2011 Delta Omega Epsilon officially became incorporated.
- To encourage and assist the academic progress of fraternity brothers.
- To provide free tutorial and counseling to fraternity brothers.
- To give a sense of brotherhood and while attending School.
- To provide students with an opportunity for a business like experience in a fraternity corporation.
Their motto's include:
- "A brotherhood, something that reaches beyond that of a friendship"
- Would you rather be in a national fraternity with 50,000 members? Where you only know your chapter or would you rather be in a Fraternity where you know everyone from 1985–Present?
|Alpha||The College of Staten Island (CSI)||1985|
|Beta||State University of New York at Delhi||1995|
|Gamma||State University of New York at Oneonta.||1996|
|Delta||State University of New York at Cobleskill||1998|
|Epsilon||State University of New York at Morrisville||2002|
|Zeta||State University of New York Institute of Technology at Utica||2004|
|Eta||City University of New York / York College.||2011|
|Theta||State University of New York at Canton||2012|
|Iota||Housatonic Community College (HCC)||2013|