Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an airline with its corporate headquarters on the property of Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Boone County, Kentucky, United States. It operates jet aircraft as a subsidiary of Delta Air Lines. Its main base is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
The airline was originally known as Comair Jet Express, and was rebranded in October 2001 by parent company Delta Air Lines. It is wholly owned by Delta Air Lines.
Delta Private Jets Card holders receive SkyMiles Diamond Medallion tier status. They also receive regular commercial flight ticket discounts.
The Delta Private Jets fleet includes the following aircraft (at August 2014):
- ^ "Delta Private Jets". Delta Private Jets. 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- ^ "Overview." Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on October 3, 2010.
- ^ Home page (Archive). Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on September 6, 2014. "Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport 82 Comair Blvd Erlanger, KY 41018 "
- ^ a b c "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 72.
- ^ "Delta Private Jets Card".