Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an airline based in unincorporated Boone County, Kentucky, United States. It operates jet aircraft and helicopter charter services as a subsidiary of Comair. Its main base is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
The airline was originally known as Comair Jet Express, and was rebranded in October 2001, by Comair parent airline, Delta Air Lines. It is wholly owned by Delta Air Lines.
Delta Private Jets Card holders receive SkyMiles Diamond Medallion tier status. They also receive regular commercial flight ticket discounts.
The Delta Private Jets fleet includes the following aircraft (at June 2009):
- ^ "Delta Private Jets". Delta Private Jets. 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- ^ "Overview." Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on October 3, 2010.
- ^ "Contact Us." Delta Private Jets. Retrieved on October 3, 2010.
- ^ a b c "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 72.
- ^ "Delta Private Jets Card".