Deluxe Paint Animation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Deluxe Paint Animation Box Cover
|Stable release||1.0 / 1989|
|Type||Bitmap graphics editor|
Deluxe Paint Animation is a graphics editor and animation creation package that is an MS-DOS adaptation by Brent Iverson of Deluxe Paint, with additional animation features by Steve Shaw, released by Electronic Arts.
Listed from the back of the box.
- Complete selection of painting tools — Draw any shape you want, any way you want.
- Turn any image into a brush. You can rotate, flip, shear, resize, smear, and shade it.
- 7 levels of magnification — Paint in magnified mode if you want. Use variable zoom for detailed editing at the pixel level.
- 3-D perspective — Move and rotate images in full 3-D, automatically.
- Use color cycling and gradient fills to create great special effects.
- Stencils — Protect your designs from the slip of the hand or a bad idea. A stencil masks your image so you can paint "behind" and "in front of" it.
- Use the handy Move Dialog to animate brushes in full 3-D — automatically! Ideal for creating spinning titles for low-cost videos.
|This graphics software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|